Saturday, September 20, 2008

Episode 37 - Blame Game

I'm back after taking the summer off to work on training Able and Roxi. It's been a great summer and I've had a great time with the dogs. I hope you have been following me on my Flickr site!
In this episode, I feature a video from Pablo Mac on one of his more interesting caches called "Blame Game". It's quite the cache.
Also, there's lots of news from the BC Geocaching Association site including a province wide cache placing event and an interview on a major network.
All this, plus a couple of ideas for future episodes.
Watch and Enjoy!

Links in Show:
Filckr Site
SmugMug Site
Camp Pictures Set (Flickr) (SmugMug)
Leviathan Lurking (Cache Page) (My Log)

BC Geocaching Association Site
GeoRush 2008
Discovery Channel's "Expedition Green" Geocache of the Week
CBC Interview featuring Scruffster and the Wild Wiggly Beanz. (CBC - wmv format) (YouTube)

The Daily Find

Main Event:
Pablo Mac Profile
Pablo Mac YouTube Channel
Blame Game Cache Page
Blame Game YouTube Video

No comments: